Disc One (Running Time: 63.58):
(1) Tritsch Tratsch Polka (Johann Strauss II) [2.08]
(2) Blue Danube (Full Concert Version) [9.17]
(3) WUNDERLICH POPS SPECIAL MEDLEY [12.48]: Send Me An Angel / Because I Love You (The Postman Song) / Sacrifice / I Know Him So Well / Crying in the Rain / Nights in White Satin
(4) Espana (Chabrier) [3.27]
(5) MMMM! MARVELLOUS MUSICAL MEMORIES MEDLEY [18.47]: My Fair Lady Selection / If I Were a Rich Man / Willkommen / Come to the Cabaret / Maria / Somewhere / Ol’ Man River / Phantom of the Opera / Don’t Cry for Me Argentina / Memories (from Cats) / Hello Dolly / There’s No Business Like Show Business
(6) ABBA MEDLEY (Concert Version) [17.27]: Money, Money, Money / Dancing Queen / Fernando / The Winner Takes it All / I Have a Dream / I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do / Take a Chance On Me / Thank You For The Music / Waterloo / Thank You For The Music (Reprise)
Disc Two (Running Time: 74.22):
(1) KLASIK KLAUS MEDLEY [8.24]: Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (Mozart) / Hungarian Dance No.5 (Brahms) / Romance for Violin & Orchestra in G Major (Beethoven) / Finale from Symphony No.9 (Beethoven)
(2) FILM MEDLEY (Concert Version) [22.11]: As Time Goes By / Lara’s Theme / Where Do I Begin? (Theme from Love Story) / Theme from Bonanza / More / Goldfinger / Theme from The Third Man / Zorba’s Dance / High Noon / A Spoonful of Sugar / Chim Chim Cheree / Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious / What’s New Pussycat / Hi Lili Hi Lo / Charade / True Love / Once Upon a Time in the West / As Time Goes By (Reprise)
(3) BEATLES MEDLEY (Concert Version) [15.21]: Yesterday / Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da / Penny Lane / Yellow Submarine / Let It Be / Lady Madonna / Yesterday / The Fool on the Hill / Michelle / Hey Jude / All My Loving / Yesterday (Reprise)
(4) MILLER BY TWO [4.36]: American Patrol / In the Mood / New York, New York (Version 1)
(5) New York, New York (Version 2) [3.35]
Bonus Tracks (Original Compositions):
(6) Eine Kleine Reise (A Little Trip) [2.46]
(7) Jahrmarkt Melodie (Fairground Melody) [2.38]
(8) Komm Nach Paris (Come to Paris) [2.22]
(9) Las die Sorgen bis Morgen (Leave the Worries Until Tomorrow) [2.24]
(10) Metro Paris [2.50]
(11) Play Boy [2.20]
(12) Riviera [2.31]
(13) Paris [2.21]
Mid-May 2017 double CD containing his original ‘24 Melodies You’ll Never Forget’ 1 and 2 from the late 1950s. Volume 2 is new to CD.
His latesd double CD containing the unreleased rehearsal tapes for his 1989 UK tour. Playing Wersi Spectra.
July 2016 release. 37 tracks (87 tunes) taken from 19 LPs with tracks from 1975-1989 (following on where ‘Maestro’ left off).
March 2016 double CD release containg the rehearsal tapes for his 1995 tour and more at the Wersi Spectra & Hammond.
Containing material from his “Hammond Pops” and “Hits Again” series of LPs released between 1967 and 1974. Running time 1 hour 57 minutes.
Double CD containing fifty of his finest compositions. Running time 2 hours 6 minutes.
CD1 contains his “Musical” LP from 1985 & CD2 contains “The Winner Takes It All” (ABBA) CD. Wersi Beta, Helios & Spectra. Running time 94 minutes.
Double CD containing his early Hammond recordings. Over half the material is unreleased. Running time 2 hours 14 minutes.